Saturday, October 24, 2009

Onwards & Upwards.

So, its been a relatively big couple of weeks. I got a promotion last Friday, and life has been moving at a million miles an hour since then!

So my job was the Training Manager, now I am the Operations & Quality Assurance Manager, which means I basically run the operations of the company, as well as oversee the training school and make sure everything is lovely. Not rocket science, but it keeps me busy :)

On the studying side of things, I have my first exam in 6 weeks, which is actually not that far away (considering I only really get to study on weekends). The studying is nice, keeps my brain active.

Also, I have found a "local"!!! Its a bar just around the corner called Narona which makes insanely good pizza, and is really nice and chilled out. I went there twice and they already knew my name, good stuff. So things are getting nice and settled :)

So really, there is not heaps to say, but things are good. So thats good :)

Oh, but there is some sad news: my pot plant died, but I hadn't named it yet, so it wasn't technically part of the family yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment